Coleslaw with Green Chile Dressing
Makes: 6 servings, 1 cup each
Prep Time: 20 min.
Coleslaw can be prepared ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 1 day and toss again before serving.
Harissa is a spicy Middle Eastern chile paste and can be found in tubes in the international section of large supermarkets. Sriracha sauce makes a good substitute.
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cups sour cream
- 3/4 cup RIO LUNA™ Organic Diced Green Chiles, drained
- 6 tablespoons NATURE’S INTENT® Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons mild harissa paste
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 cups shredded Napa cabbage
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup thinly sliced white onions
- 2-1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Whisk first 7 ingredients in medium bowl until well blended.
- Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add mayonnaise mixture; toss until well coated. Adjust seasoning with additional salt and pepper, if desired.