Jalapeno-Garlic Glazed Pork Chops
Makes: 4 servings Prep Time: 10 min. plus marinating Cook Time: 25 min.
Chef’s Tip: Serve with mashed sweet potatoes and sautéed green beans to complete the meal.
- 1 can (4 ounces) RIO LUNA™ Organic Diced Jalapeños, drained
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup rice vinegar
- ½ cup minced fresh ginger
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup minced garlic (about 12 cloves)
- 2-½ tablespoons lime zest (about 4 limes)
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 lb. center-cut pork chops
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Mix first 8 ingredients in small bowl; add to pork chops in resealable bag. Refrigerate 1 hour to marinate.
- Remove chops from bag and pat dry with paper towels; reserve marinade.
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Cook chops 5-6 min. on each side or until golden brown. Remove from pan; cover to keep warm.
- Add reserved marinade to pan. Bring to boil. Simmer 10-15 min. or until thickened. Pour over chops.