Jalapeño-Mango Pico De Gallo
This recipe was developed and featured on Candy Calderon. The original blog post can be read here.
Makes: 6 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 3 whole mangos, diced
- 1/4 large white onion, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, minced
- 5 tablespoons Rio Luna Jalapeños, diced
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- Himalayan pink salt, to taste
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Mix and season with salt, to taste.
- Cover, and place in fridge until ready to serve.