Spiced Oven-Roasted Salmon with Green Chile Dijon
Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 12 min.
Chef’s Tip: Serve on a bed of sautéed broccolini for a delicious entrée.
- 1 can (4 ounces) Rio Luna™ Organic Diced Green Chiles, drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon ground fennel seed
- 4 skin-on salmon filets (6 ounce)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Process all ingredients, except salmon, in food processor until well blended.
- Place salmon, skin-side down, on parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Spread ¼ cup cream cheese mixture onto each filet.
- Bake 12-15 min. or until cooked to desired doneness.