Sweet and Spicy Pink Drink with Beet and Grapefruit
This recipe was developed and featured on With Food + Love. The original blog post can be read here.
Makes: 1 serving
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 1 min.
- 1 oz beet juice
- 3 oz grapefruit juice
- 2 slices Rio Luna Nacho Sliced Jalapeños
- 1/2 teaspoon honey (or simple syrup)
- Pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- 1 oz vodka or tequila (optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a martini shaker and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a martini glass and enjoy responsibly.